Wednesday 29 May 2013

Prom Hair

 
Although prom may seem far away, it's really not.. there’s less than 30 days until prom!

 

Most of us have already got the dress, shoes, and date, but who's started to think about the hair?! Well I just realized that the clock is ticking, and it’s time to decide on some prom hair styles!

 

For all of you girls like me who are still undecided, I hope I can help you out!

So first for those with beautiful long hair, you're probably more likely to want it down and curly. This Carrie Underwood look is perfect for those of you with long hair and a strapless dress. You can never go wrong with pretty feminine curls.

 
 



This next look is classic and elegant. A low chignon is simple and will look great with any dress. This is perfect for anyone with straight to wavy hair that just won’t hold curls.

 


Now for those of you with naturally curly hair I would recommend a Taylor Swift in spired hair style. This is elegant and makes your curls look great!

 

 
I hope this helped those of you scrambling to find a hair style for prom!

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment