Monday 3 June 2013

My Media Studies Journey

 
Throughout my semester taking Media Studies, I’ve learned a lot.

First of all, my eyes were opened to how the media can manipulate society into having false perceptions on beauty, and life. Also the media manipulates us into buying products by their advertisements.

I also learned a lot about how the media has developed over the years, and become more effective. Also how the media is changing the world and the way we all think.

In media studies I also learned a lot about social networking. It’s something we all do, without giving it much thought. Facebook, twitter, instagram and others are all amusing pass times, but if people aren’t smart then they can have bad effects on their future. People need to think about what they post because once it’s out there, it can always come back to haunt you.
 

I learned a lot in Media Studies and will think about it in the future. It was useful information and I think that most people should know this.
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment