Thursday 14 March 2013





So I'm thinking of posting a pinterest craft each Thursday and calling it "Somthing Pinned". Pinterest is crazy addictive and my room is becoming crowded with crafts, so I thought I'd share some ideas.


This little craft is super easy and cute, plus you can personalize it!
 
What you'll need
·         A metal coat hanger
·         Some sort of string (Pipe cleaners work well)
·         If using string a glue gun


First things first, you'll need to unravel the coat hanger and straighten it out.


Next, you need to bend the coat hanger to form a small word (LOVE works really well). You'll need to make the word using cursive writing that way it's connected.

Now comes the fun part...

If you want to use pipe cleaners you'll need quite a few. Take a pipe cleaner and begin to wrap it around the metal, covering the entire thing.



Pinned ImageYou can also use any sort of string. I used hemp because I wanted somthing more simpler, but you can be creative and have some fun with it.

Like I said, it's simple and cute, and only takes about 10 minutes! Hope you enjoyed!




2 comments:

  1. I love this idea Kenzie ! I love pinterest myself, but there is so much to go through I can never make up my mind of what to do! now I know where I can get an idea for a rainy day ;) good idea !!!

    ReplyDelete